Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Day 1 of our 7 Day 'Get Clean' Challenge






Day 1
Made this delicious  antioxidant packed  smoothie for breakky. I added chia seed for extra nutritional value and texture.




















Inspired by all our ripe goodies in the garden like,  Chilli, Lime, Corriander and Tomatoes, I just had to make fresh Mexican.
I usually use soft wraps to serve, but with not much time to make my own GF ones  I went to the shops to buy them, however they were $6 for 4 soft wraps, and I just couldn't justify that. Instead I found  GF hard tacos for $1.90 pack of 10.

Garden goodies

This is my lentil & bean filling. It is packed with fresh chilli, a little onion, garlic, cumin, paprika and corriander seed, and did I say Chilli? Looks pretty hearty for a vege dish.


Clean, fresh and spicy. No complaints by the boy!  
For drinks I served squished lime in tonic water, just for alcohol free fun -ness.


So with a belly full of food I can say we are feeling pretty content on DAY 1.
See you tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment